zark-the-virtunxzark-the-virtunx

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

AWSUMMMM MANN!!!!111oneone

i never liked pokemon movies or games, but ive always liked the card game, some pokemon fans might take this as an insult, but i thinck u rock! if only pokemon emerald was like that, id buy 100 copies of it!!

AustinBreed responds:

I'm trying to get Nintendo to publish my version of the game, Pokemon: Awesome. Not sure if they'll go for the Jesus and Buddha, but who can resist the Pepsi?

-TM

Baron von Brunk vs. SAW Baron von Brunk vs. SAW

roflmfao!

funniest shit ever! im a big saw fan and im waiting for saw 3 to come out, then i watched this, and i thought, if only saw was like this... keep up the good work, maybe make a sequel?

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

i wish i could animate like this...

...but i cant! :'-(, but instead of animating, il review, i read in your profile that you were from sweden, so il review on swedish :-P
jag blev grymt imponerad! jag ser verkligen fram emot serien, men ungefär hur lång tid kommer det att ta för först avsnittet att komma ut?
jag orkar inte vänta! det verkar vara en jätte-spännande serie!!!!
-ZarkMan!!!!!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Iz Najz...

I liek!

Very cool fighting and platforming, and nice hazards, maybe a bit longer and with more enemies, a few more bosses, make the stages longer, and itl be PERFECT!

Heck, a game like that, id play it every day. Also, kudos on the Super Mario 64 background song, it was epic, EPIC I TELLS YA!

VR Defender Y3k VR Defender Y3k

FINALLY! JESUS!

After 3 days of hard labor i finally managed to beat the "easy" map. Seriously dude, u gotta tune down the difficulty of the game. Other than that, the music was so-so, the gameplay wasent exactly fun, but addictive as all hell, and half the towers were completely useless. Trust me, use lightning towers. 6/10, 3/5

GemCraft GemCraft

Well, its a great game...

Its fun, addicting, and it has all the aspects that make a TD great! However, im kinda stuck on the first epic boss, i think you made the normal lvl's to easy, and the epic boss ones too hard.

Zarkman

The Cold Grey Sky The Cold Grey Sky

Beautiful song

A very nice song. I like how it steps up around the middle.

Mind if i use it for a StarCraft 2 project i am doing?

LeftHandPunk responds:

Go for it! I'd like to see it when it's done, whatever it is!

litmus litmus

I really liked it!

Dont get why this has such a low score, i really enjoyed it!

Im gonna use this in my game! ;D

dissonant responds:

you are awesome dude! thanks a lot :D great game btw :p

Frosted Pyramids Frosted Pyramids

Really nice!

A very nice relaxing song, mind me using it for my rpg maker xp project?

9/10, 5/5